Be the first to get an in-depth look at the new features and capabilities across Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform on October 1. Join us at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event. You’ll hear from James Phillips, President of the Business Applications Group, and other Microsoft leaders as they guide you through what’s new in Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform 2020 release wave 2.
Discover what these updates mean for you and your business and how they’ll help you:
• Choose the right path to innovation with modular applications that work together seamlessly.
• Unify relationships, processes, and data with connected cloud and comprehensive business applications from Microsoft.
• Gain end-to-end visibility while enabling your teams to achieve greater outcomes faster with connected data, business analytics, and guidance.
• Thrive as your business changes by extending existing applications and building new solutions.
• Give your organization the tools it needs to provide a safer workplace while maintaining productivity as teams work remotely.
You’ll also get to ask product experts your questions during the live Q&A.